Ozonics is a fast-growing company based out of Mason City, Iowa that offers it employees a great opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary product that is changing the hunting industry.
Ozonics is a small business that has been on the market for over a decade. In 2018 Ozonics shifted away from a traditional retail model (Business to Business) and is now 100% consumer direct, (Business to Consumer). This customer centric business model has and continues to create many new and exciting opportunities for Ozonics to grow and foster lasting relationships with our customers.
We’re looking for a fulltime Product Specialist with a Graphic Design background that is motivated, caring and dedicated to their work. We’re looking for someone that comes to work with the attitude that their job is to do whatever may be asked of them as an individual and as part of a team. An Ozonics Product Specialist (OPS) is the face and voice of Ozonics on a day to day basis. The ideal OPS is genuinely excited to help customers, he or she is patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
- Hunting experience
- High level computer skills, and Graphic Design background will be given preference
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, and video editing experience preferred
- 75-90% travel during consumer show season
- Passion for hunting and outdoor lifestyle
- High level communication skills
- Leadership and management skills
- An OPS’s target objective is the facilitation of a quality one on one interaction with our customer, ensuring excellent service standards, efficient response to customer inquiries and maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- The OPS, will act as a liaison, providing product/services information, and resolve emerging problems that our customers may have with accuracy and efficiency.
- The OPS will operate with a goal of fulfilling our core principle of uncompromising customer service.
Ozonics is based in North Central Iowa in the city of Mason City. North Iowa has a great small-town feel. With Clear Lake just 10 minutes away there is always fun to be had on the lake just about any time of year.
If interested please send resume by completing the form below.
Ozonics, LLC is an EEO employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status