- Recharging your Ozonics battery is a simple process, and the time to recharge your battery depends on the type of battery and type of HR unit.
- The HR-200 and HR-300 batteries are not the same and have different chargers as well.
- First—and this is very important—plug the EMPTY battery charger power supply into the wall outlet first and the green LED will illuminate.
- Wait 10 seconds and then place the battery into the HR-200 charger and the LED on the wall power supply will change from green to red to indicate charge.
- A fully depleted HR-200 Standard battery will take 2-3 hours to charge, and the XL battery will take 4-5 hours to fully charge.
- First, plug the AC line cord into the power supply and then into the AC wall socket.
- Then plug the cord from the power supply into the EMPTY charger.
- Wait 10 seconds and then place the battery into the HR-300 charger and the red “Charge” LED will illuminate to indicate charging is in progress.
- A fully depleted HR-300 Standard Battery will take 2-3 hours to charge, and the XL Battery will take 4-5 hours to charge.