- You need to remember that ozone can only treat what it comes in direct contact with.
- Make sure to keep your hunting gear loosely hung inside the bag to help maximize the surface area that is being exposed to the ozone.
- Make sure to treat both the inside and outside of your hunting gear. If you only treat one side you're only doing half the job.
- Don't run your HR unit in the DriWash bag past the recommended 10-minute cycle for the HR300. You need to remember with the DriWash system it's the right amount of ozone for the right amount of time. Too much ozone can harm your hunting gear.
- Don't stack or pile your hunting gear in the bottom of the bag. Remember ozone can only treat what it comes in contact with. In this situation it will only treat the top surface of the gear. Everything underneath will be untreated.
- Placing boots in the bottom is ok, just remember to ensure they do not impede airflow.
- Don't overfill the DriWash bag, keep your hunting gear loosely hung inside the bag to help maximize the surface area that is being exposed to the ozone.